Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Do you know me? Or the idea of me?


Yes I have become obsessed with finger faces to express my feelings.... lol. and yes they are my fingers yet again..  I am not really good with emotions like love, self expression through talking. I can always draw it. The only emotion I can express all too well is happiness and anger. Sad I know. I don't have time for all that mushy crap. That might be why I am so good at autopsies. 

anywho. Today has been a complete roller coaster ride. All I am going to say is if you love someone, seriously.. take the time to truly know them. Inside and out. That way when a random person or text comes along.. it cant destroy anything you have built... I dont just mean bf/gf, any relationship at all.

Song of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment