Friday, March 30, 2012

Homemade Face Scrub! TOTALLY worth making!

Ladies, ladies, ladies... I have to share this wonderful homemade recipe with you!! Only you shouldn't eat it, more like scrub it on your face. I swear its amazing for 2 reasons. 1) It makes your skin oober soft and 2) I have extremely oily skin that shines usually an hour after washing and guess what?? Its been 2 hours and I'm not shiny!!! I've wanted to share this for sometime now but I had to make sure it worked first. Now what is it?? Pure Olive oil and Sugar!! A homemade facial scrub.

Here's what I used...




This was the outcome.



Use 2 table spoons Pure Olive Oil to every 1 table Sugar..
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not use very big granules. You will turn your face into a scratching post.
 Rub on, rinse off & Enjoy your baby soft face =)

No comments:

Post a Comment