Tuesday, August 7, 2012

playing with bacon.

These are a few sketches I worked on this week that I thought Id share with you guys. Its been a very long time since I have sketched anything. I usually get in a drawing mood when I am going through things. Its weird. Im sorry for the previous semi depressing blog. I felt the need to write a poem. Ya girl is going THROUGH IT. haha.

The first sketch I call "Despair" actually is my favorite right now. It just explains a lot as far as frustration and anguish. The second I never came up with a name for.

I don't really want to go into detail about exactly what's going on because its more personal than Id like it to be. But lets just put it this way. Love has been lost. Lol. Not dead. Just lost. Its weird spending your every waking moment you're not working or schooling making bacon. Then one day bacon is completely omitted from the world.... Crap. No bacon. What the neck do I do now?!? I don't want to cook turkey!!!

Excuse my retarded analogy. Makes no sense I know. I promise to bring happier blogs.

Hope ya like the sketches!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are great...do you sketch all the time?! Talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to.. but Is topped. now I am starting up again.

      Delete
  2. WOW! You are a very talented Artist :) I had no idea on top of the bio/science you are also an avid sketch artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes... many tell me I should rethink being a doctor and be an artist but I love science too much.

      Delete
  3. Um...these are amazing! You've got some skills, although I have told you that before ;)

    ReplyDelete