Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Savage Beauty" Fashion with a twist...

I love fashion. I love art. It honestly takes alot to make me fall in love with the actual art of fashion sometimes. I feel like people just try too hard. Well I love to "Stumble" (stumbleupon.com) and I came across a fashion art designer by the name of Alexander McQueen. His pieces all have a message that MAKE you look. You may not fall in love with it, you may not like it.. but you will look. Maybe even stare and turn your head sideways. I love the pieces so I thought I would share. I will also post the original link at the bottom of the blog. Make sure to check out the actual website. It gives appreciation behind his work.








http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8Emeu8/blog.metmuseum.org/alexandermcqueen/objects/

To fashion with a twist!


No comments:

Post a Comment