Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reflection

Its been awhile since I have posted and do not really have much to say this time around.. they always say that a picture is worth a thousand words so im just going to post a few pics to show what has happened in the last few months..


October:

R.I.P Dovia Wright.. Love you grandma!










2010 2nd Annual HU Halloween Party: I was a lady bug!! lol


DECEMBER:
My beautiful niece Zuhailey!












Me and the Family.. my cousins are younger than me but way taller. We get it from Grandpa! 6'8!!















Well guys thats all for now unless you want pictures of finals and homework! lol. Well until next time. Remember it never to late to look back and see whats happened in your own life the last few months.

To reflection!


No comments:

Post a Comment