Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Disappear..

So I have been gone for a minute, things have been CRAZY between finals, school, work my internship.. not to mention life in general.. but this post is going to be kept short. I found this poem that I wrote my sophmore year of college for my english class.. it still holds alot of meaning and alot of times i still feel this way. Happy reading..

DISAPPEAR.



i wish i could erase it all...
cntrl+alt+ delete
ESCAPE ESCAPE
FUCKING ESCAPE.
The silence increases and pounds against my heart.
suffocation controls me.
insanity is my best friend.
i want to scream. But i cant.
the silence is to loud.
it echoes.
run run run. far away.
i rise only to fall.
sink into self. only to cry.
sink into self only to destroy.
i swore id never fall again.
but the ground is my foundation.
i smile but my soul screams.
it fights.
it hates itself.
i am okay.
im really not.

cntrl+alt+delete.
ESCAPE ESCAPE....
FUCKING ESCAPE.



damn.. im still here

No comments:

Post a Comment