Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cant stand girls but I love mine..




We all know that most girls do not get along with other girls. We are too competitive, too worried about what the next girl looks like and that yadada..But if anyone does know you.. Its definitly your girls.

This weekend was nothing but absolute drama. The worst I have seen in a long time. Lucky one of my best friends came down this past weekend to hang with the rest of us. The idea was to have a great after birthday weekend. Sadly, some tried to get in the way of that. But at the end of the weekend it was my girls who were there to help me put the pieces back together.

The best thing is they know when your lying, they know you and they are there to be real. I dont know what I would have done this weekend without them. So this one is for them.

To my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment