Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Awesome Much?


Hey hey!! Thanks for all of the good lucks for final this week! I am soooo going to need it. Its my last finals week ever!!!!!!! Well... until medical school. But lets get there first.. one step at a time. Anywho. Here is Day 2  of the 30 day challenge:

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with longest.

Well...I dont have A person... more like persons...lol

My sister Litez (the one in the middle) and her best friend. My sister is my partner in crime, gossip and trouble... not that we get into any =)

My guys... These guys are my rock or awesomeness and funnies. There is never a dull moment and even the worst situations are effing hilarious. I love my guys. 

I do not have time to do all the people in my life but after all it says a person...not persons....

Who are the awesome people in your life?  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment