Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tag by ESS!!


I got tagged!!!! hheeeeeyyy now. lol. Yes I was excited for no reason. I have been living in the library trying to make sure everything is complete for graduation (5 weeks!!!). I love the questions although Im not sure I will be tagging others ( :( sorry).. So lets give it a go! lol



1. What is your favourite fruit juice? 

 Jungle Juice.. lots of random alcohols with fruit and juice.. lol.. yuummmmm.. 




2. How long has it been since you last shaved your legs?

hahaaa.. wow.. like 2 weeks.. hey its cold out.. at least my armpits are bare..lol



3. If I was stuck on an island ... (finish this sentence)

All I need is a scapel and forceps.. oh and every beyonce song ever made.. I promise you will find me.



4. What is the one thing you can never leave the house without?

My droid!!!! If I forget my cell phone I am automatically disconnected from life.



5. What are your three biggest pet peeves?

People who walk like they have no motivation in life, 
When computer majors try to act like know science 
Ignorance.. 


6. What was the pit and peak of your day?
Pit: work... I cant wait to find a new job when graduation hits...
Peak: Autopsies at 630 and when I see my better half during my crazy schedule.

No I don't talk about my relationship on my blog or social sites..We are more Jay-Z and Beyonce.. Everyone knew they were dating but no one can prove it until it was wedding time. Its for the good of our relationship. (yes I drew that myself and those are my fingers)


7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Heels..about 10.. sneakers..2


8. When and why did you start your blog?

I started my blog last year just to get a few things off my chest.. I always thought Id be the only one reading it..


9. Would you rather kiss Lil' Wayne for 10 seconds or hold a snake for 10 seconds?

A snake... i could strangle it to death and then do its autopsy..Lil' Wayne has goons... 


10. Who is your favourite person in the whole wide world?


hahaa.. honestly.. me. I know that sounds concieted, but I have grown and developed so much.. I have been on my own since about 17. My own apartment, my own schooling (graduate in 5 weeks!!) and I am awesome. If you cant love yourself how in the hell can you love someone else?? I AM GOING TO BE AN AWESOME DOCTOR.


  
11. Are you a coffee or tea person?


I am a coffee junkie for certain. Tea just doesn't cut it




No comments:

Post a Comment