Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I am damned if I do, damned if I dont.


As opinionated and outspoken as I am is as quiet and shy I can really be. It takes all but two seconds for me to tell you about yourself but 0.5 seconds for me to shut down about real emotional things. Im the person who removed your kidney while you were sleeping, but crying as I place it in the jar to place onto my shelf. Trust me this hurts me more than it hurts you. No I am not crazy I promise. I dont know how much more I am allowed to say without making my self look like some crazed mad woman, so I will let one of my favorite artist fill the rest in. If you do not know about her already check her out. Here are a few of my favorite songs.

Florence + the Machine =) She always me feel like I can have some sort of emotional release in the middle of the street (aaaaahhhh that sounds way too ..umm..lol). I just want to start jumping around and singing from the top of my lungs. Only someone would probably hit me with their car. lol. Anywho. check it out. The vocals are amazing!!

 

















No comments:

Post a Comment