Friday, February 10, 2012

If I had known that sooner....

When I sit here to myself and think about my young, crazy, quirky, curious self, I cant help but think about the things that I wish I would have known..so I decided to make a list....here we go.

1. Trying to please everyone is virtually IMPOSSIBLE. So just dont try.

2. Its ok to have to switch deoderants every season. As long as you dont stink.

3. Forget the excuse "my dog ate my homework" and go for "I just didnt do it"

4. Save your damn money.

5. Never try to be a perfectionist. It will kill you.

6. Racism and sexism were not left back in the early 1900's. So just realize that.

7. A man in his late 20's that cant keep a job, will not change. Move on.

8. Ranch is awesome on every meat.

9. There is a thin line between friendly and fresh

10. Stop comparing youself to other people. Accept the fact your boogie is the shit and it no one elses matter

11. There are lots of men who will be nice to you. Accept nothing less.


12. Be nicer to yourself too.

13. For the most part, it doesn’t matter what people think. Follow your own truth.

14. No education is wasted. Drink in as many new experiences as you can.

15. Pay your dues. Work hard.

16. Networking is critical.

17. Letting go of control is liberating. Try it.

18. Don’t treat anyone badly. You’ll be surprised when they’ll pop up again in your life.

19.Do what you love, not what you think you’re supposed to do.

25.Don’t forget to enjoy your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment