Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Personal Mission Statement

<br />
I will appreciate those who love me, continue to help those who need me, forgive those who hurt me and be mindful of those who left me. <br />
I will remember what made me who I am and continue to rise. <br />
I will use my beliefs and values to guide me,<br />
I will start a medical revolution, <br />
To anyone who stands in my way, I shall pray, remove your right kidney and CRTL ATL DELETE DELETE DELETE. <br />

Lol. That was my mission statement I wrote the beginning of senior year of college. I have issues. Lol. But it does mean a lot to me. <br />
I have been working lots of overtime. So the blog has been neglected a bit because I don't like doing it from my phone but I will be updating myself on your blogs very shortly!! <br />

Meanwhile here is a piece I completed last week. I got the inspiration from an old friend on instagram. She has beautiful features so I incorporated them. Hope ya like! <br />
<div style="clear: both; font-size: xx-small; text-align: center;">
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6</div>

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

  1. I love the shading!! I have never been able to shade that well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am LOVING this!!! gr8 post :-)


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete