Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hey.. My glass is empty.. But my pockets aren't!

One of my faves Steven and Myself
This weekend was spent laughing it up with a few favorites of mine!! I haven't been out in what seems forever, although I did just go out for graduation. Its just feels different being graduated and actually having a few bucks. I discovered the art of beer... now let me tell you. I HATE BEER. However I found out that I love Woodchuck. Its taste just like apple cider (seriously). And its like $3 a cup on draft!! WIN!!! My mixed drinks are usually $6 bucks a drink. ughhhhh. 

Then there was Shakespeare in the park for free!!! The only thing... it took 3 hours for 2 teenagers to kill themselves... I don't understand. That's a five minute ordeal man. But the actors were great, it was free and I got to spend time with family. =)
Romeo & Juliet



Meanwhile the job is going great. I got my first pay check and I couldn't believe it was mine!! I love having a real job! Now maybe I can get out the small debt I have! lol.

Until next time... Time to go catch up with you all!!

4 comments:

  1. Shakespeare in the Park sounds awesome! Wish South Florida had more events like such!

    Liking your blog so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the real paycheck ;) That is such a good feeling! I work for tips right now, so I can't wait till I get back to a paycheck. (If ever. Haha.) I LOVE Woodchuck. You should also try Strongbow. Very similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am going to try Strongbow. I havent heard of that...hm.

      Delete