Friday, May 25, 2012

Let Me Get That.

Friday is here. It is actually here. I should be happy. But I have so much to do. I am the most unorganized person ever. But I cannot stand for someone else to actually call me out on it. Mind your business. lol. I am working on it.

The week has been full of scooping ice cream, dreaded gym visits and trying to fit into last summers clothes. Although I am no where near over weight I cant seem to quite fit anything anymore. I am almost the smallest I have been since high school but weigh the most I have ever weighed in my life! While I am excited about the muscle I have gained I DO NOT want to buy bigger jeans or shorts. I just want to fit my old ones. lol.. I guess I should lay off the muscle milk? ugh. Well here is what has been keeping my mind occupied meanwhile.

Working on some art work =) I started with pencil and then outlined in Sharpe and added some crayon!




I really loved this phase...




2 comments:

  1. Awesome illusion! It must have taken you awhile, but so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Took a few hours but it was fun.

      Delete