Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What do you think Wednesday

The last what do you think Wednesday went very well so I think I am going to continue it. I have so many ideas for topics my mind is raging. lol. But I think I am going to stick to a topic I have been learning a lot about over the last few weeks. It is about organs and the black market. =)



Heres the scenario:

10 years ago you were diagnosed with kidney failure and were placed on the organ transplant list. You have been on dialysis for 7 years. It is now to the point that the doctors are telling you that you need to do whatever it is that you can to get a kidney if you want to live. You have $60,000. Do you buy the kidney, get the transplant and go down in a organ trafficking ring and get 20 years to life and live, or do not buy the kidney and die in the next 6 months.. you have to choose one.

As of this morning there are 72,600 people on the organ transplant list, last year there were only 2,263 transplants with only 1,105 donors....

What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment